Successful completion of the 9100 AATT requires that you achieve a passing score on both the Knowledge and Application Examination.
9100 Knowledge Examination:
The 9100/9101 Knowledge Examination is 1.5 hours in length and has sixty multiple-choice questions. You will be graded separately on your knowledge 9100 and 9101, and must receive a combined average of 80% to pass the exam. Failure to achieve the required score on the Knowledge Examination will require a full knowledge retake, which much be completed in a proctored environment (in-person or Remote Proctor). There is no prescribed limit to the number of possible attempts for the Knowledge Retake Examination, although there is a limit for the Application Examination (as explained below).
9100 Application Examination:
Your score for the application section is the combined result of your online application exam (2 hours), interview, and the continuous evaluation during the training class (which includes written reports and oral communication of conclusions regarding the case study material). If the auditor score is:
- Equal or Greater than 80%: Auditor pass.
- Between 60% and 79%: Auditor needs to apply to the 9100 Application Retake (explained below).
- Below 60%: Auditor needs to re-attempt the full 9100 AATT. A full re-attempt requires that the auditor re-purchase and complete the 9100 Online Component, and attend a new four-day 9100 AATT Instructor-Led Session offered by any approved AATT Training Provider.
If the score is lower than 80%, another retake can be done, up to a maximum of two times. Two failures on the application retake will require applying to the entire four-day training again.
9100 Application Retake:
The 9100 Application Retake is 6 hours in length and consists of two parts:
- 9100 Envelope Activities Retake (4 hours)- The IAQG AATT 9100:2016 Envelope Activities Retake provides another opportunity to complete the Case Study activities you first attempted in the AATT training class. This retake only includes the written activities without a face-to-face interview. This four-hour Envelope Activities Retake is completed online and includes two main sections:
- Top Management Review Activities (1 hour 45 minutes)
- Assigned Process Activities (2 hours 15 minutes)
- 9100 Application Exam (2 hours) - This section follows the same structure of the online application examination completed on the fourth day of the training.
This retake must be completed in a human-proctored environment (in-person only). If the score is lower than 80%, another retake can be done, up to a maximum of two times. Two failures on the application retake will require you to apply for the entire four-day training again, where you will complete a new initial attempt of the full evaluation process.