AATT System Requirements
In order to successfully use the IAQG Training website, your computer must meet the following minimum requirements:
Supported desktop web browsers
- Google Chrome 89 or newer*
- Mozilla Firefox 78 or newer*
- Microsoft Edge 89 or newer*
- Opera 75 or newer*
- Apple Safari 14 or newer
* For web browsers with a rapid release cycle, including Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and Opera, please use the latest supported version from the browser manufacturer.
Supported desktop operating systems
- Windows 8.1 or newer
- MacOS 11.3 or newer
- Distributions of Linux that support the aforementioned browsers
Supported mobile/tablet configurations
- iOS 12 or newer (tested in Safari, Chrome, and Firefox web browsers)
- Android 10 or newer* (tested in Chrome and Firefox web browsers)
* NOTE: Due to the large variety of Android devices, it is possible that certain untested device configurations may exhibit unexpected symptoms. If you encounter problems, please contact Technical Support with information about your device (make/model, browser, and version of Android OS). If you experience extended issues on your device, we recommend using a desktop computer.
- Adobe Reader DC or newer on Windows and MacOS, or other compatible PDF viewer software (to view/print certificates and invoices)
- Your browser must accept "cookies" to complete the registration process and to log into the site.
- For desktop computers, we recommend your monitor support a resolution of at least 1280 pixels wide, and at least 720 pixels tall.
NOTE: Some firewall software has been known to interfere with connectivity. If you experience trouble connecting, but can still connect to other Internet sites, please try disabling the firewall software, or adding the iaqgtraining.com domain to the firewall's exception list.
Additional requirements for Remote Proctoring:
- HD Webcam (at least 720p resolution)
- Microphone (either built-in or external - headsets/earpieces may NOT be worn)
- High-speed internet of at least 10 Mbps download, 2 Mbps upload.
Technical Support Bulletins
- We strongly recommend that you use the same laptop for your Initial Exams as you will be using for your Final Exams, as this will help diagnose any computer-specific issues before you arrive at the Proctored Exam Session. If you are not sure that the computer has worked on the Platform before, it will much more difficult to solve any technical difficulties that may occur during the Final Exams.
- Please always use the Log Issue button if possible to submit a report of any Technical Problem. This will provide us with useful information that will improve our ability to diagnose your problem quickly and effectively.